You may find available keyboard shortcuts supported by SpeedBase below.
Most Useful Shortcuts Supported by Windows Operating System
Move cursor to the next item/object/box: TAB
Move cursor to the previous item/object/box: SHIFT+TAB
Cut: CTRL+X or SHIFT+DEL
Copy: CTRL+C or CTRL+INSERT
Paste: CTRL+V or SHIFT+INSERT
Select All: CTRL+A
Move cursor to the next word: CTRL+Right arrow
Move cursor to the previous word: CTRL+Left arrow
Go to the beginning of content: CTRL+HOME
Go to the end of content: CTRL+END
For a full list of Windows shortcuts, search for "list of windows keyboard shortcuts"
Shortcuts Specific to SpeedBase
New Record: CTRL+N
Save Record: CTRL+S
Find Text: CTRL+F (Applies to text fields)
Find Next: F3 (Find the next occurance of the last searched text, applies to text fields)
Close Current Catalog: CTRL+Q
Copy Selected Record(s): CTRL+K
Load Next Record: CTRL+Page Down (available on record window)
Load Previous Record: CTRL+Page Up (available on record window)
Close Current Window: ESC
Open Help (Context Sensitive): F1
- Press CTRL+N to create new, CTRL+S to save, ESC to exit a record window.
- Press F5 to reload a record window or a record listing.
- Press F5 to undo all changes and revert to the last saved state of a record.
- Press F1 on any window whenever you need help about current window.
- Press CTRL+A to select all text in a field.
- Press CTRL+Home or CTRL+End to go to the beginning or end of the text in a field.
- Press CTRL+Right/Left arrow keys to quickly move cursor in a text content.
- To delete a date entry in a date, text or numeric field: Press CTRL+A and then DEL
Remember that you may access various available commands by right clicking your mouse on an object like
a catalog, view, a list of records or selection of records.