The steps starting from the first install to getting your license are summarized below:
Congratulations! You are now a registered user and trial limitations has been removed.
- Download the trial edition of SpeedBase Professional from
and install it to your computer.
- Evaluate it up to 30 days. You may get help from online help pages or
contact support whenever you need assistance.
- If you find the software useful, visit the product page
to determine which product is best for you.
- Continue to order page and place your order.
- You will receive an email containing your license code and information within approx. 24 hours.
- Click Help from main menu of SpeedBase and select "Register SpeedBase", this will open the registration window,
- Copy and paste your license code into registration window. Click "Complete Registration" button. Restart SpeedBase.
Your SpeedBase license is valid for lifetime, there are no subscriptions or monthly payments.
If you have to reinstall your operating system or move to another computer, you may use the same license code to register the software again.
If you haven't received your registration email...
If you still haven't received your registration information after 2 days of your order, please make sure to check your spam folder
in your mail program or webmail. If you cannot find the registration message do not wait longer and contact us
thru license retrieval page, so we can take immediate action
to resubmit your key.
If you are moving to a new computer...
Enter your license code to the registration window of SpeedBase as described above. If you have lost your license code
click here to request your license code
or contact support.
See also this document for details about transferring your data.